[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel AS/A-level Study Revise Literature Guide: Poems of the DecadeEbook
Exam Board: Pearson Edexcel
Subject: English literature
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2016 (AS); Summer 2017 (A-level)
Enable students to achieve their best grade with this Pearson Edexcel AS/A-level English literature guide, designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise the Poems of the Decade anthology throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of the Poems of the Decade anthology as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of characterisation, themes, form, structure and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their coursework and exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions and tasks that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the poems
- Extends learning and prepares students for higher-level study by introducing critical viewpoints, comparative references to other literary works and suggestions for independent research
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, sample student answers and examiner insights
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
Hodder Education; March 2019
Title: Study and Revise Literature Guide for AS/A-level: Pearson Edexcel Poems of the Decade
Series: Study and Revise
Author: Richard Vardy
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.