[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Teacher Lab Book: Teacher and technician informationEbook
All the support you need to teach the Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry required practicals with technician notes, model results, advice on common student mistakes and additional experiments to extend knowledge.
- Provides full coverage with technician notes for every core practical, complete with equipment lists and safety notes.
- Offers guidance around possible causes for different kinds of anomalous results for each experiment.
- Highlights common student mistakes with explanations on how to address them.
- Helps provide a holistic approach to teaching practicals with suggested variations on the core practicals, linked experiments and extension experiments.
The Teacher Books include answers to all of the questions in the accompanying Lab Workbooks, complete with mark schemes and with extension and maths questions flagged.
Hodder Education; March 2019
Title: Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Teacher Lab Book: Teacher and technician information
Author: Neil Dixon; David Johnston
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.