[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) German Student Book 2nd EditionEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Develop independent, culturally-aware students with this grammar-led approach and extensive exam preparation written to match the latest Edexcel International GCSE specification.
- Develop students' abilities to use German effectively through extensive exposure to the language
- Provide insight into and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures, with engaging stimulus material on German-speaking countries
- Build the skills needed for exam success with targeted advice and exam-style tasks integrated throughout
- Monitor students' progress throughout the course, ensuring support and challenge for all students with levels of difficulty marked on each spread
Hodder Education; July 2017
Title: Edexcel International GCSE German Student Book Second Edition
Author: Mariela Affum; Amy Bates; Alice Gruber; Helen Kent; Janet Searle; Zoe Thorne; Jean-Claude Gilles
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.