[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Practice Book 3rd EditionEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Summer 2017
Endorsed for Edexcel.
Provide structured support and extra practice with a wealth of problem-solving and exam-style questions, in this fully updated edition written by an author team experienced in teaching and examining.
- Enables students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills with 700 exam-style questions.
- Supports you and your students through the new specifications with over 100 additional questions addressing every part of the new syllabus such as the increase in Algebra.
- Helps build problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills with a dedicated chapter covering all topics and subject areas, with new questions to challenge the most able students.
- Offers support for Higher tier students during their course and when revising for exams.
Hodder Education; September 2016
Title: Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Practice Book Third Edition
Author: Trevor Johnson; Tony Clough; Tom Le Bas (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.