[PDF] Ebook Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Crime and punishment through time c1000-presentEbook
Endorsed for Edexcel
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Enable students to achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this popular series from the leading History publisher for secondary schools.
- Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students to acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge
- Uses an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture students' interest
- Helps students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
- Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE History resources, providing you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the content and assessment requirements
Crime and punishment through time, c.1000-present covers both the thematic study 'Crime and punishment in Britain, c.1000-present' and the study of the historic environment 'Whitechapel, c.1870-c.1900: crime, policing and the inner city.'
Hodder Education; July 2016
Title: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Crime and punishment through time, c1000-present
Series: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel
Author: Alec Fisher; Ed Podesta
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.