[PDF] Ebook Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Early Elizabethan England 1558–88Ebook
Exam Board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: June 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Enable students to achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this popular series from the leading History publisher for secondary schools.
- Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students to acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge
- Uses an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture students' interest
- Helps students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
- Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE History resources, providing you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the content and assessment requirements
Early Elizabethan England, 1558-88 covers all three key topics in the specification:
- Queen, government and religion, 1558-69
- Challenges to Elizabeth at home and abroad, 1569-88
- Elizabethan society in the Age of Exploration, 1558-88
Hodder Education; April 2016
Title: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Early Elizabethan England, 1558–88
Series: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel
Author: Barbara Mervyn
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.