[PDF] Ebook Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Henry VIII and his ministers 1509–40Ebook
Exam Board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: June 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Enable students to achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this popular series from the leading History publisher for secondary schools.
- Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students to acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge
- Uses an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture students' interest
- Helps students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
- Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE History resources, providing you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the content and assessment requirements
Henry VIII and his ministers, 1509-40 covers all three key topics in the specification:
- Henry VIII and Wolsey, 1509-29
- Henry VIII and Cromwell, 1529-40
- The Reformation and its impact, 1529-40
Hodder Education; August 2016
Title: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel: Henry VIII and his ministers, 1509–40
Series: Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel
Author: Dale Scarboro; Ian Dawson
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.