[PDF] Ebook Hodder Personal Project for the IB MYP 4 and 5 Skills for Success 2nd editionEbook
Unpack the Personal Project objectives to gain a clear understanding of the overall process, while building the ATL skills required to become an independent, lifelong learner.
- Updated to reflect the new Guide for first teaching 2021.
- Packed with practical plans and skills to help engage in the project, including visible thinking and design thinking routines; organised by the ATL skills to ensure easy navigation.
- A comprehensive chapter on planning gives a variety of strategies for goal setting and creating an action plan to guide the Personal Project process.
- Focus on your time with an outline of ways to document the Personal Project process, tips on time management, an explanation of the role of the supervisor and the best way to engage with them throughout the project.
- Chart development through the project with opportunities for reflection, clear assessment objectives and a chance to record expected tangible or intangible results.
Hodder Education; August 2021
Title: Personal Project for the IB MYP 4&5: Skills for Success Second edition
Series: IB Skills
Author: Laura England; Angela Stancar Johnson
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.