[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day, 3rd EditionEbook
All the SAT reading, writing and language practice you’ll need!
Achieve your highest score with 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition. This book is packed with the latest SAT style questions covering all the essential reading, writing and language topics you’ll see on the exam, accompanied by answers and detailed explanations for clarity. It’s the perfect way to sharpen your skills and build your confidence for test day.
Organized by subject for easy reference, 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day provides excellent practice to help you make the most of your review time. With small bits of information presented for quick and easy review, this essential study guide is helpful for all types of students, whether you’re looking for a thorough refresh of topics or need extra help understanding specific question types.
- 500 SAT reading, writing and language questions and answers organized by subject
- Written to parallel the topics and format of the latest SAT questions
- Answers accompanied by comprehensive explanations
- Ideal and effective practice to help you build the skills you need
- Small bits of practice make review simple, allowing you to go at your own pace and track your progress accordingly
McGraw Hill LLC; December 2021
Title: 500 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition
Author: Anaxos Inc.
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.