[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Conquering GRE Math 4th EditionEbook
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the GRE math section
If you’re one of the more than half a million people who take the GRE every year and want to boost your math score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering GRE Math, Fourth Edition is unique in that the problems increase in difficulty as you progress through the book. This will help you develop problem-solving skills as you prepare for the exam. Exercises show how each math concept is tested on the GRE. Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.The author is a math teacher who specializes in helping students enhance their GRE related math skills.
Score raising features include:
• 3 full-length GRE tests provide practice with questions just like those on the real test
• Updated information on how and when to use your calculator on the exam
• Complete review of GRE math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems
• Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric entry, and data analysis
• Intensive drills and practice exercises, and more
McGraw Hill LLC; June 2020
Title: McGraw-Hill Education Conquering GRE Math, Fourth Edition
Author: Robert E. Moyer
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.