[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review ACT AdvancedEbook
ADVANCE YOUR ACT SCORE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Have a strong ACT score but looking to push your performance even further? The Princeton Review is here for you! ACT Advanced is your go-to guide for the extra-challenging topics that other books don't cover. Offering exclusive tips and strategies, this book guides you through the most difficult questions you'll find on the ACT.
• Learn advanced strategies to ace all five sections of the test: English, Math, Reading, and Science (in the book), as well as Writing (available online)
• Master the complex content needed to help score higher
• Test your readiness with drills covering the exam's toughest concepts
• Access a full-length practice ACT online
Random House Children's Books; October 2021
Title: ACT Advanced
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.