[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 500 ACT Math Questions to Know by Test Day 3rd EditionEbook
Get copy of this book [new/used]
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Tons of ACT Math practice in an easy-to-use format—updated to match the latest exam requirements, and now featuring a 20-question Diagnostic Quiz
Practice makes perfect, and with 500 ACT Math Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition, you’ll get a ton of practice—with hundreds of questions, smart test-taking tips, and a 20-question Diagnostic Quiz to help you track your progress. It’s the perfect way to sharpen your skills and build your confidence for test day.
Organized by subject with fully worked-out, step-by-step solutions, 500 ACT Math Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition provides excellent problem-solving practice to help you make the most of your review time.
With small bits of information presented for quick and easy reference and smart strategies for answering all multiple-choice and constructed response question types, this essential study guide is helpful for all types of students, whether you’re looking for a thorough refresh of topics or need extra help understanding specific question types.
- 500 ACT Math questions and answers organized by subject, refreshed to match the latest exam requirements
- NEW! 20 Question Diagnostic Quiz to test your knowledge
- Written to parallel the topic and format of the math section of the ACT, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations
- Ideal and effective problem-solving practice to help build the skills you need
- Includes strategies for answering multiple-choice and constructed response question types
McGraw Hill LLC; February 2022
Title: 500 ACT Math Questions to Know by Test Day, Third Edition
Author: Inc. Anaxos
Imprint: McGraw Hill
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
15% Off All Orders
(valid until the end of February 2023)