[PDF] Ebook Kaplan 8 Practice Tests for the ACT 3rd EditionEbook
Kaplan's 8 Practice Tests for the ACT gives you realistic printed practice tests and expert explanations to help you score higher. Face the test with confidence knowing that Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive
We are so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the ACT offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Eight full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations
- More than 1,700 practice questions help you increase speed and accuracy with all the different ACT question types
- More than 500 English questions
- More than 400 Math questions
- More than 300 Reading questions
- More than 300 Science questions
- Eight essay prompts updated for the revised Writing Test, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- We know the test: Our experts have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study materials.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
Kaplan Publishing; July 2020
Title: 8 Practice Tests for the ACT
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Folklore & Mythology - Language Arts & Disciplines - Medicine - Sports & Recreation - Technology.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of September 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.