[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review ACT Reading PrepEbook
Princeton Review ACT Reading Prep 4 Practice Tests + Review + Strategy for the ACT Reading Section
Boost your ACT Reading score with this brand new all-in-one guide, filled with complete content review of the Reading section, targeted advice from experts, and 4 full-length practice tests for ACT Reading.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT® Reading Test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Expert review of ACT Reading concepts and skills, including dual passages
• Step-by-step instruction on how to approach ACT Reading passages and questions
• Bulleted chapter summary pages for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 4 ACT Reading practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Drills throughout to help cement your knowledge
Also available: ACT English Prep, ACT Science Prep, and ACT Math Prep
Random House Children's Books; December 2022
Title: Princeton Review ACT Reading Prep
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.