[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A-level Geography Coursework Workbook: Non-exam assessment, Independent InvestigationEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017 (AS); Summer 2018 (A-level)
Secure higher marks in Pearson Edexcel A-level Geography coursework, using this step-by-step guide to complete the project with confidence.
Providing a clear structure to follow, this write-in workbook contains information and activities that help students to produce a manageable, relevant and interesting independent investigation.
- Takes you through every stage of the process, from choosing a topic to conducting research, presenting data and writing up the report
- Offers the support that students need to work independently without teacher involvement
- Enables students to organise their thinking, record their progress and review their coursework against a self-assessment checklist and example paragraphs
- Keeps students on track by breaking the investigation down into chunks, with tasks to undertake at each stage
- Increases students' chance of success as they benefit from the expert advice of David Holmes, who has worked closely with exam boards and delivers teacher training on the independent investigation
Hodder Education Group; July 2019
Title: Pearson Edexcel A-level Geography Coursework Workbook: Non-exam assessment: Independent Investigation
Author: David Holmes
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.