[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel AS/A-level History: The rise and fall of Fascism in Italy c1911-46 My Revision NotesEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Target success in Edexcel AS/A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Hodder Education; February 2017
Title: My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS/A-level History: The rise and fall of Fascism in Italy c1911-46
Author: Sarah Ward; Laura Gallagher
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.