[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel AS/A Level Physics Student Guide: Practical PhysicsEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Ensure your students get to grips with the core practicals and develop the skills needed to succeed with an in-depth assessment-driven approach that builds and reinforces understanding; clear summaries of practical work with sample questions and answers help to improve exam technique in order to achieve higher grades.
Written by experienced teachers Carol Davenport, Graham George and Kevin Lawrence, this Student Guide for practical Physics:
- Help students easily identify what they need to know with a concise summary of required practical work examined in the A-level specifications.
- Consolidate understanding of practical work, methodology, mathematical and other skills out of the laboratory with exam tips and knowledge check questions, with answers in the back of the book.
- Provide plenty of opportunities for students to improve exam technique with sample answers, examiners tips and exam-style questions.
- Offer support beyond the Student books with coverage of methodologies and generic practical skills not focused on in the textbooks
Philip Allan; April 2017
Title: Edexcel A-level Physics Student Guide: Practical Physics
Author: Carol Davenport; Graham George
Imprint: Philip Allan
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.