[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History: Weimar and Nazi Germany 1918–39 Foundation EditionEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Help more students to access the content for Pearson Edexcel GCSE History with this Foundation Edition, containing bespoke text and activities to support students working up to Grade 5.
Covering Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39, this book:
- Follows the same structure and page numbers as the mainstream textbook for effective co-teaching in the same class
- Simplifies and reduces the text on each page, focusing on the essential knowledge that students need and using clear diagrams to explain more challenging concepts
- Uses carefully-controlled vocabulary throughout, ensuring that the reading level is appropriate for all students, including those with lower literacy levels or English as an additional language (EAL)
- Develops students' knowledge, understanding and skills through accessible and achievable tasks
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to answer exam questions and target a Grade 5, building students' confidence as they revise and practise for their exams
- Includes definitions of 'useful words' and 'history words' at the start of each key topic to boost students' vocabulary
Reading level measured and verified by MetaMetrics using the Lexile Framework for Reading
Hodder Education; September 2019
Title: Hodder GCSE (9–1) History for Pearson Edexcel Foundation Edition: Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918–39
Author: Benjamin Armstrong
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.