[PDF] Ebook Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Business Management eBookEbook
Packed full of engaging activities, this Course Book has been developed directly with the IB to reflect all aspects of the latest SL and HL Business Management syllabus, for first teaching in 2022 with first assessment in 2024.
Integrating globally contextual case studies, revised key concepts, contemporary content and support for the toolkit skills, it keeps learning fresh and develops outward-looking learners. Full assessment support is included for the strongest results.
Oxford course books are developed in cooperation with the IB. This means they are:
· A comprehensive match to the IB specifications
· Written by experienced IB practitioners
· Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB
· Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and timely TOK questions
The printed course book is supported by a wealth of enhanced and topical digital resources in the online subscription to save teachers time and engage students.
OUP Oxford; February 2022
Title: Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Business Management eBook
Author: Loykie Lomine; Martin Muchena; Robert Pierce
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.