[PDF] Ebook Hodder Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma 4th EditionEbook
Developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Build knowledge with this thought-provoking guide through the core theme, the five optional themes and the five areas of knowledge.
- Guide students by helping them examine the nature of knowledge and their own status as a knower.
- Develop diverse and balanced arguments with a variety of activities, case studies and Deeper Thinking features.
- Aid understanding with in-depth discussions of the twelve course concepts and detailed definitions of all key terms.
- Provide assessment support with guidance relating to the TOK Exhibition and Essay.
Theory of Knowledge Student eTextbook 9781510475458
Theory of Knowledge Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510475441
Theory of Knowledge: Teaching for Success 9781510474659
Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success 9781510474956
Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success Student eTextbook 9781510475472
Hodder Education; June 2020
Title: Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma Fourth Edition
Author: Carolyn P. Henly; John Sprague
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.