[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel AS/A Level Religious Studies: Religion and Ethics, Student GuideEbook
Exam board: Edexcel
Subject: Religious Studies
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017
Build, reinforce and assess students' knowledge throughout their course; tailored to the 2016 Edexcel A level specification and brought to you by the leading Religious Studies publisher, this guide combines clear content coverage with practice questions and sample answers.
Written by teachers with extensive examining experience, this guide:
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at AS and A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample student answers and commentary for each question type
- Builds understanding through accessible explanations of key definitions and thinkers
Hodder Education; September 2019
Title: Pearson Edexcel Religious Studies A level/AS Student Guide: Religion and Ethics
Author: Cressida Tweed; Amanda Forshaw
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.